User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 Old 08-08-2013, 11:20 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Garage
Zillas

So I'm thinking about getting a set of maxxis zillas 24-10-11 for the xx. I've seen guys have mud lites and bearclaws on the xx so I figure zillas should be better. I always end up in the wet stuff one way or another and figured I might as well put some mud tires on the back. The xx has enough snap to spin those tires pretty easily. Anybody here try them or will they even work. Thoughts. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 Old 08-13-2013, 07:38 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I just bought a set of zillas in 4wheelonline, it can handle deep mud,trails and rough terrain road. I guess a set of zillas will be enough in your need. But lets wait for other forumers that have tried mud tires on the rear wheels for better idea.
post #3 of 23 Old 09-04-2013, 11:56 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Well it's been decided I'm pulling the trigger on a set of zillas. I got em for 90 bucks a piece for 24-10-11 tires. Getting them next week. Will update with some pics and some reviews. Oooh I'm so excited. Now ill have kutters for the dry trails and zillas for the wet stuff. Plus some stock spares.

post #4 of 23 Old 09-06-2013, 10:39 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
grin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdenkush View Post
Well it's been decided I'm pulling the trigger on a set of zillas. I got em for 90 bucks a piece for 24-10-11 tires. Getting them next week. Will update with some pics and some reviews. Oooh I'm so excited. Now ill have kutters for the dry trails and zillas for the wet stuff. Plus some stock spares.
thats a pretty good assortment as to where you live in my oinion zillas for wet season an kutters for semi dry to dry ! good tire choices for your situation!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
08 700XX PRM Six Pack Rack Hardline hour meter EHS EFI Controller EHS Lid with side vents Barker Full Exhaust Uni Air Filter alba nerfs elka stg4 fronts sti rims kutter front gbcxrex rear
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 23 Old 09-12-2013, 04:45 PM Thread Starter

Garage
My mistress got new shoes today to mark our 1 year anniversary. They will look sexy when she gets them on. This is what her new shoes look like next to her old shoes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (49.9 KB, 30 views)
post #6 of 23 Old 09-12-2013, 08:33 PM Thread Starter

Garage
They fit like a glove. Will post update after I put some miles on them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (60.3 KB, 27 views)
post #7 of 23 Old 09-12-2013, 08:36 PM Thread Starter

Garage
From the back.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (59.4 KB, 30 views)
post #8 of 23 Old 09-12-2013, 09:11 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
grin

you ought to take the 4x4s at the mud bog with them as long as you dont high center it or bottom it out on the frame! my neighbors rancher 2wheel drive with 26x12 all the way around will go thru everything the stk 4x4 will. rancher straight axle has less gc than or xx and the rancher at is about the same as xx unless you lift and put taller tire on rancher

08 700XX PRM Six Pack Rack Hardline hour meter EHS EFI Controller EHS Lid with side vents Barker Full Exhaust Uni Air Filter alba nerfs elka stg4 fronts sti rims kutter front gbcxrex rear
post #9 of 23 Old 09-12-2013, 09:17 PM Thread Starter

Garage
It's going to be a flat bottom horseshoe. So I'm hoping it will do alright. I will make it interesting that's for sure.
post #10 of 23 Old 09-12-2013, 09:36 PM

Send a message via AIM to xx700xx
I went through a lot of phases with my xx. I ran bear claws at one point trying to get though mud. I realized its not a mud machine and started building the motor up. I did a lot of sand drags and had some fun but had to wait for perfect days to ride which doesn't happen too often. Illinois has rough weather most of the year. I've moved on to a Polaris 850xp and although I miss my XX I get to ride year round and have a lot more fun. Seeing you put mud tires on makes me think one day you'll cross over too. haha

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode