9K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  1dmbhonkey 
#1 · (Edited)
Mods- Motoworks slip-on, modquad K&N intake, Lexx Dobeck style programmer

Settings- 3,4,5,3,3,3.5

Sealevel

#2 ·
Mods- Motoworks slip-on, modquad K&N intake, Lexx Dobeck style programmer

Settings- 3,4,5,3,3,3.5

I just bought the motoworks slipknot and ehs dobeck style programmer how do u like your slipon? I have not gotten mine yet.

#4 ·
Hah yeah I just put mine on today and its very loud. Did yours come with a clamp to secure the muffler to the headpipe?

#5 ·
trail: 1.5,2.5,3,2,2,2.5
track: 3.5,3.5,4.5,3,2.5,3.5
riding on reserve between paychecks: 1,1,1,1,1,1 lol
mods- Full barkers, ehs dobeck, hot cam 2, polished intake, K&N filter, ehs airbox lid

#8 ·
Anyone else having setting with an EHS controller?

#9 ·
I used EHS recommended settings for my setup, motoworks sr4, ehs lid and programmer.

#10 ·
ehs programmer, stage2 hotcam, 11:1 piston, fmf powerbomb, fmf powercore, uni filter, ehs lid.

1,2,3.5,2,2,3, i think i need setting 6 to come in sooner, im going to dyno it soon tho.

#11 ·
you end up getting your 700xx on the dyno yet? just wondering how you went with getting setting 6 in sooner

#14 ·
not trying to hijack but i just put the ehs controller and lid on mine, will it use a considerable amount more of fuel? just kinda curious since we do a lot of trail rides.

#16 ·
it will but not substanially if you dont have a pipe make sure you set it to what we have in the instructions for stock exhaust or it will use way more fuel than necessary. When they are setup correctly they dont burn as much as if they were left really rich or out of tune. They do burn more with the big 3 but they are faster as well so it kinda evens out a little (it still burns more than stock)

#15 ·
it probably will use more fuel as the 700xx comes rather lean from factory to meet some emmisions control crap and the controller richens this mix up which is why it goes better

#19 ·
is that with your air filter lid still on?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.